2022 DISPATCH CONSOLE BID SPECIFICATION
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received at the office of the Board of County Commissioners of Paulding County, Ohio, 115 N. Williams St. Room B-1 Paulding, OH 45879, Until Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 9:30 a.m., at which time and place, bids will be opened and read for Dispatch Console for use by the Paulding County Sheriff’s office. Bidding specifications will be issued at the Office of the Paulding County Sheriff, 500 East Perry St. Paulding, OH 45879. They can also be found online under the “Bid” tab at www.pauldingcountycommissioners.com or requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bids may be hand delivered or mailed in a sealed envelope to Paulding County Commissioners, 115 N. Williams St. Room B-1 Paulding, OH 45879, and bearing the Bidder’s name and address and marked “Sealed Bid for 2022 Dispatch Console”.
Paulding County is requesting Bids that will meet the Following Console Specifications.
- 2-Position Workstations which includes four speakers, desktop microphone, foot switch, media dock, 22’’ touch screen, wireless headset per position (with a total of ten headset tops), wireless mouse, pole light per position to show when a dispatcher is on a phone call, the radio, or available.
- Interface to a Motorola MTR300 Base Station which is located at a remote tower location, 1) VHF and 1) Motorola Marcs Radio at the school for emergencies, 2) APX6500 Control Station, 4) Kenwood VM5930 Control Stations
- A Single remote site workstation to meet all the requirements of the two onsite workstations and have all the redundancies as the main system, just a Stand-A-lone Dispatch position. This site will have 4) Kenwood VM5930 Control Stations that need interfaced to.
- A total of Five-year Warranty/Service contract must be included.
- Installation of all equipment and training for each dispatcher must be included.
No Bid will be considered unless the equipment provider shall be ISO 9000 certified and shall comply with the applicable US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations for telecommunications equipment. All equipment proposed in which microprocessors are used shall have undergone comprehensive testing and shall meet 47 CFR, Part 15, Subpart ‘B” of the Federal Communications Commission rules for Class “A” computing devices.
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids received.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY
COMMISSIONERS PAULDING COUNTY, OHIO
Heather Barnhouse, Clerk