FIBER-TO-THE-HOME (FTTH) NETWORK CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION IN JACKSON TOWNSHIP
Notice is hereby given that Request for Proposals will be received at the office of the Board of County Commissioners of Paulding County, Ohio, 451 McDonald Pike Suite E Paulding, OH 45879, Until Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., at which time and place, RFP’s will be opened and read for (FTTH) Network Construction and Operation in Jackson Township. Bidding specifications will be issued at the Office of the Paulding County Commissioners, 451 McDonald Pike Suite E Paulding, OH 45879. They can also be found online under the “Bid” tab at www.pauldingcountycommissioners.com or requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This proposal is for the development and operation by a “Provider” of a high-speed fiber network for the citizens and businesses in the Service Area. The objectives are to establish a Network that:
- Is able to offer retail broadband connection of 1 Gbps and at least 700Mbps throughput download speed over each connection provided to a premises;
- Is able to support high quality data and video [cable TV] services;
- Uses fiber-to-the-premises network architecture;
- Covers 100 percent of homes and small businesses in the Service Area;
- Is rolled out and made operational progressively, on a demand driven basis, over 2 years from the date of execution of a contract.
The bidder awarded the contract must provide a performance bond executed by a surety company authorized to do business in the State of Ohio, in an amount equal to the bid. Said performance bond will be required upon signing the contract for this project.
Bids may be hand delivered or mailed in a sealed envelope to Paulding County Commissioners, 451 McDonald Pike Suite E Paulding, OH 45879, and bearing the Bidder’s name and address and marked “RFP for (FTTH) Network Construction and Operation in Jackson Township”.
The Board of County Commissioners Paulding County, OH reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids received.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS PAULDING COUNTY, OHIO
Heather Barnhouse, Clerk